Thursday 29 March 2007

nothing to do

i m back so soon...haha...come to blog for awhile...well..i do not noe wat to write...LOL!!!say in the public...hmmm..let me think wat i wan to write...*think**think*...

OK....hav nt been playing maple for a long long time...nt tat i don wan to play is tat my internet speed..i m damn disappointed with M1 internet...when we first subscribe it is to be faster than my last time speed...but it seems to be untrue..it is even slower...i wan to download the patch it neded 30 hours so do u think i will do download...i must be crazy..and the internet can go disconnected anytime...how to download...is my brother la...so he is going to settle it...but we hav sign up for MIO plan and on the 10th of april we can use it after the person come and install for us..cool man...as for the M1 we will disconnected after 6 months and my brother will think of ways to make them waive the fees after we hav did it for the first month..wahaha...hope it will not be as bad as M1...if nt i don noe wat to say..haha...

anyway i also hav a new job le..ahah...thanks to ys ba...starting on monday..ahha...well hav to wait for NS might as well work ba...tats all ba...don wan to type le..my hand tired!!!BYE!!!

Just you and me ... at 08:13
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • Name:Dennis Chee
  • School:Graduated from NYP(not offical)
  • Status: Happily Attached
  • Bdae:15th June 1987
  • Age:19+
  • Loves my Baby
  • Company: MANY

Once Upon A Time


Letterbox


  • -->