Tuesday 27 March 2007

Unoffical Graduated

HI HI HI HI HI!!!!!I m back again after quite sometime not blogging..wahaha...well...now i hav no more sch to attend after my exams...i have gotten my result for my last semester..yeah...well..did nt too bad..haha...after all my years in poly...i gotten a GPA of 3.033..haha...should i say good or not..hahah....well well..it is ok ba....

i think currently alot of guys are waiting for NS..now i wan to make alot of money and more money for myself and to buy things for my baby...wahaha...at the same time now looking for jobs to do...hehe...don wan to work de...but don work got no money...work feel so sian...haiz...life is so hard...haha....

Well kinda miss my sch life where i hav so much fun and laughter...haha...got frens to play, joke with...now with no more sch...we meet less often liao...haiz...haha...but look at the brighter side, we can still ask each other out..wahaha...

Don noe when my NS will come...hope it is not too early for me...haha...don wan to be confined too early...well my brother will be enrolled into Nanyang Polytechnic..same as me...haha...but he is in engineering sch diff from mine...also going to get a laptop soon..haha..can share with my brother cuz is my father buy de got discount in NYP ma...haha....

Well tat should be all...guys lets meet up soon....BYE BYE!!!

Just you and me ... at 01:16
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • Name:Dennis Chee
  • School:Graduated from NYP(not offical)
  • Status: Happily Attached
  • Bdae:15th June 1987
  • Age:19+
  • Loves my Baby
  • Company: MANY

Once Upon A Time


Letterbox


  • -->