Tuesday 10 April 2007

tired..

hey hey...jus back for a small little hi...don hav any mood to blog though...haha....now working...hav been here for close to 2 weeks le...the job is ok..but u imagine having a boss rushing you in watever u do when the time needed is longer and we are new...i think she is crazy or wat sia...haha...i think there will be ppl hav the same thinking as me...wahaha....now doing some slack work...just install the mio plan from yesterday...the result is satisfying...the speed is much much faster than the M1 and also my last time speed...3000 leh..quite fast le la..don complain too much.,.haha...1 bad thing is tat the person install until he cut off my house phone line and my father was abit unhappy abt it..haha..he was saying i pay for the phone bill and i cannot use..wahaha...anyway the person will be back tml to fix it...so no worry..anywhere nobody contact me thru my house phone so ya..haha....happy tat my internet speed is back...yeah...can play game liao...but 1 bad new is tat my com lik getting older le...lik anytime will pass away...haha...i now hav a wish i wan to but PSP since PS3 is too expensive...anybody kind to buy for me for my birthday present which is coming in june...haha...jus a suggestion..wahaha...gotta go back to work le...bye bye peeps!!!!!

Just you and me ... at 19:29
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • Name:Dennis Chee
  • School:Graduated from NYP(not offical)
  • Status: Happily Attached
  • Bdae:15th June 1987
  • Age:19+
  • Loves my Baby
  • Company: MANY

Once Upon A Time


Letterbox


  • -->