Wednesday 4 April 2007

working...sian

hi hi hi hi...i m blogging now...haha...actualy i m working now in a office...blogging while i slack for awhile...hehe...office hours feel abit long sia...but bo bian still hav to work..haha...working together with ys cuz is he recommend de....working in a company call THOME SHIP MANAGEMENT PTE LTD..haha...

the work all nt very challenging de...quite easy to do but i m taking my own sweet time to do it...can u believe tat...yes i do...haha...this fri is public holiday..yeah...haha...today tat ys on MC...i start work on monday and he started feeling sick...is it sway..haha...now finish my job le...going to ask wat to do next...bye bye..wil be back soon...haha

Just you and me ... at 01:22
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • Name:Dennis Chee
  • School:Graduated from NYP(not offical)
  • Status: Happily Attached
  • Bdae:15th June 1987
  • Age:19+
  • Loves my Baby
  • Company: MANY

Once Upon A Time


Letterbox


  • -->