Tuesday 8 May 2007

offically slacking...

hey hey...i m back again...now very much slacking...nothing much to do sia...my senior accountant on leave for 2 days will be back on thurs...haha...slack and slack until don noe wat to do...so sian...time is really hard to past without things to do..oh well..haha...

SIAN SIAN...haha...shall play game ba cuz my seating place is the most auspicious place u ever wanted..it is at a corner where nt much ppl will nt wat i m doing...haha...so shiok...haha....oh well both may and june will be busy...i going bangkok...wan me to buy anything jux pm me...alot of ppl birthday which means more money to spend...haha...oh well my contract with the company will be ending soon..jus another 2 more days...haha...i still hav nt received my enlistment letter which make me unable to plan wat i m going to do for future months...any job lobang guys anthing will do as long as it is reasonable pay...hehe...

Oh well shall get back to "work"...haha...see ya peeps...

Just you and me ... at 19:04
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • Name:Dennis Chee
  • School:Graduated from NYP(not offical)
  • Status: Happily Attached
  • Bdae:15th June 1987
  • Age:19+
  • Loves my Baby
  • Company: MANY

Once Upon A Time


Letterbox


  • -->