Thursday 3 May 2007

sianzz.....

hey hey...long time no post le...haha...decided to take sometime to blog while i slack..hehe...can slack very shiok but sometime see the clock lik very slow...when u play the time seem to be so fast and when u work the time seem to be so slow...haiz...tat is human way of thinking ba...some little update of wat i hav been doing...

On labour day which is a public holiday where u can be free from work...went to catch a movie with my baby...guess wat did i watch...of course is SPIDERMAN 3...haha..we actually already book thru online pior 2 weeks ago..wat at bishan GV...the show was abt 2 and a half hour..i would rate a 4.5 out of 5 cuz it is nice...got to see some fighting and sentment scence...oh well the show potray tat even if u are a superhero there is still a dark side of u...then u will from superhero to superzero...haha...oh those who hav nt catch it go and catch it now...the spidey hero..wahaha....

Oh well life has been abit boring...work and work...i prefer more freedom and outward kind...guess if i will to really work in an office one day...i will hav to get used to it...who ask me to be active...haha...hav not gotten NS enlistment letter yet...nearly all my friends has gotten the letter but not me..guess they don wan me to serve the nation...haha..oh well got quite alot of intake some going in in JUNE, JULY and SEP...wish them good luck first...hav not met up with my friends for a long time...guess is time to do some gathering with them...

Yes i will be having my poly graduation on the 6th of july...still hav to go rent some graduation attire...so mafan..haha...i hav to announce to u all...i will be going to bangkok for 5 days starting on the 9th of June...hehe....so cannot contact me during tat period..maybe can if i can apply for autoroaming...

Alrightzz..shall stop here..see u guys soon....bye bye...

Just you and me ... at 23:33
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • Name:Dennis Chee
  • School:Graduated from NYP(not offical)
  • Status: Happily Attached
  • Bdae:15th June 1987
  • Age:19+
  • Loves my Baby
  • Company: MANY

Once Upon A Time


Letterbox


  • -->